Watering plants with a motor
This sample app is a combination of the one introduced in the Basic Kit Web Bluetooth IoT and Motorleaf. Using Bluetooth, you can control the electric pump to turn on and off, water plants, and send sensor information to a smartphone or PC. For details, please refer to Web Bluetooth IoT in Basic Kit.
What to prepare
- STM32 MCU, BLE Sugar, 4-Sensors, CR2032, and USB
- A Windows1, Mac2, or Linux3 PC (for development)
- Android4, iPhone5, iPad5 smartphone or tablet
- Google Chrome (Version 70.0.3526.0 or later)
- Arduino IDE, STM32CubeProgrammer software V2.4.0
Sample app source code
Please download both in advance.
In this sample, you can try the following leaf configurations.
|-||CR2032 coin cell battery||1|
Assemble the leaves as shown in the figure below.
Refer to the figure below for the pin assignment of each leaf.
- Write Motor_BLE_demo.ino in Arduino IDE.
- Open the downloaded
index.htmlof Web Bluetooth App with Google Chrome.
For details on how to use the web app, refer to the Basic Kit Getting Started Guide.