Web Bluetooth IoT with STM32
This sample is an STM32 implementation of the one introduced in the Basic Kit Web Bluetooth IoT. The Web Bluetooth application uses the same one as the Basic Kit. For more details, please refer to Web Bluetooth IoT in Basic Kit.
What to prepare
- STM32 MCU, BLE Sugar, 4-Sensors, CR2032, USB
- Windows1, Mac2, or Linux3 PC (for development)
- Android4, iPhone5, iPad5 smartphone or tablet
- Google Chrome (version 70.0.3526.0 or later)
- Arduino IDE, STM32CubeProgrammer software V2.4.0
Sample app source code
Please download both in advance.
In this sample, you can try the following leaf configurations.
|-||CR2032 coin cell battery||1|
Assemble the leaves as shown in the figure below.
Refer to the figure below for the pin assignment of each leaf.
- Write STM32_4-Sensors_BLE.ino in Arduino IDE
- Open the downloaded
index.htmlof Web Bluetooth App with Google Chrome.
For details on how to use the web app, refer to Basic Kit Getting Started Guide.
Windows 10 version 1703 or later ↩︎
OS X Yosemite or later ↩︎
Kernel 3.19+ and BlueZ 5.41+ installed. ↩︎
Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later ↩︎