If it doesn't work...
If Leafony doesn’t work, you can find more information about it here.
If you can’t find the serial port…
If you can’t find a Leafony serial port in the Arduino IDE, you can install a USB serial converter IC (FT232) driver. For more information, here.
If it doesn’t turn on…
If Leafony won’t turn on, you should check the following
- Is there enough remaining battery power?
- Is the button battery inserted in the correct direction?
- Is the power switch turned on?
- Are the connectors clean? If it is dirty, wipe it lightly with a paper rag moistened with anhydrous ethanol. If the problem persists, replace the connector. For more information, please visit here.
- Are the screws tight enough?
Tighten the screws properly, alternately.
Last modified 09.03.2021